NI Mental Health Arts Festival sparks inspiring and challenging conversations about mental health issues, fighting stigma and promoting wellbeing via active creativity.
With a yearly programme of varied, vivid arts events, the festival aims to:
• Create a platform for high-quality artwork that deals compassionately and intelligently with mental health
• Provide safe, open spaces where people can gain insight & share experiences
• Celebrate wellbeing through accessible, inclusive, empowering arts workshops
• Challenge stigma and mental-health inequalities in our systems and society
• Make lasting connections between artists, audiences and advocates across the NI community
• Deliver and support arts-driven mental-health events beyond the festival, whenever possible