BFI FAN COVID-19 Resilience Fund Details
The BFI have repurposed the BFI Film Audience Network’s (FAN) National Lottery funding to offer relief to exhibitors across NI.
Exhibitors and festivals have faced immediate closure and cancellations, with many small and medium sized businesses at risk of permanent closure and making staff redundant. The BFI Film Audience Network (FAN) has opened the BFI FAN COVID-19 Resilience Fund, making £1.3m of National Lottery funding available to the exhibition sector across the UK, which is in critical financial need as a result of the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
BFI FAN – a unique collaboration of eight Film Hubs managed by leading film organisations across the UK – is offering emergency relief for small and medium sized audience facing organisations with a particular focus on venue based exhibitors.
The Fund is being administered through each of Film Hubs, working with the BFI.
- Please read the guidelines in full and follow steps outlined to make an application here.
- FAQs are here, and try to answer clearly any question that might arise.
- You can contact us by email to discuss your application and next steps. Please read the guidelines in full before contacting us.
- All applicants must be a member of Film Hub NI (membership is free).
- The deadline for applications to the Fund is: 6pm on Wednesday 6th May 2020.