Independent Cinema Office Screening Days: Open for Booking
The ICO are delighted to be visiting the Depot in Lewes for the first time for our summer event from 6 – 8 July 2019!
We’ll be screening the best independent cinema set for release over the following months, so you can pack your programme with great discoveries to entice new audiences and thrill existing ones.
Registration is now open!
This event usually sells out, so please book early to avoid disappointment. The final deadline for registrations is Friday 14 June 2019. A full refund is available for cancellations up to Friday 28 June 2019.
To register or for more information, visit https://www.independentcinemaoffice.org.uk/screening-days/ico-screening-days-july-2019/ .
Exhibitors who attend Screening Days know the difference it makes.
That’s why staff and volunteers of cinemas, mixed arts venues, film festivals, and film societies attend again and again. But if you haven’t come before, here’s five reasons Screening Days could be invaluable for you…
- Screening Days make your programming decisions easier: watching our amazing selection of the upcoming films lets you get clear on whether a film is right for your venue and how to make it work best in your programme.
- Screening Days are efficient: finding time to watch films in the busy and divided schedule of a film programmer is hard. Screening Days lets you cover a lot of ground with amazing access.
- Screening Days simplify marketing: knowing what audience you’re trying to target becomes much easier once you know the film directly and who in your community would want to come and see it.
- Screening Days gives you access to key industry players: we often have representatives from the BFI, Cinema for All, Film Audience Network and Filmbankmedia, as well as many major distributors in attendance. Screening Days is your chance to hear about funding, technology and opportunities that can mean just as much as what you put on the screen itself.
- Screening Days is a forum to share knowledge: gathering together this number of exhibitors in one place means you can keep up with developments from peers and learn from what is working for them.